27 May 2015

Passport Trip: World Race Exposure, 2015

Hello, all of you wonderful people!

A huge opportunity has arisen me this summer. I have been accepted to join the Passport missions team through Adventures in Missions for the month of July. Basically, the passport team joins up with a group of young adults that are currently traveling 11 countries in 11 months on the World Race missions team. We will be joining them for the month of July in the country of Malaysia. I am SUPER pumped about this. I have spent the past 8 years dreaming of the day that I can live and work in Southeast Asia. Although I am not living there yet, I am excited to experience it for the first time!

I am so thankful to all of you that have contributed towards the cause. I pray that the Lord blesses you for your willingness to help fund my trip. The total cost of the trip is $4,000, and I have already raised $2,835! That's about 70% of my funds. I am selling T-shirts to raise money for my trip. Each t-shirt is $20, and they look like this:

If you would like one, you can order one through PayPal on the right hand side. I will need to know what size t-shirt you would like, so I will contact you to find out the details of size and quantity. I am ordering the super soft variety. :) If you are between sizes, you might want to order a size up, because they tend to run a little small.

If you would like to support me, but you do not want a t-shirt, you can donate through the PayPal button on the right. If you want tax credit, you can go to this website and choose the "Passport" option as the program, and type "Amy Melton" as the name of the participant.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

Sincerely,
Amy Melton

No comments:

Post a Comment